Nobis Hotel Palma offers two unforgettable Rooftop Suites, each with a private terrace boasting a spectacular view of the iconic La Seu Cathedral. Check in and enjoy our personal definition of contemporary luxury together with one of Palmas most sought-after sights.
The room will welcome you with a palette of sober shades, from white and beige, to warm grey and brown. High-quality designer pieces from Scandinavia and Italy are uniquely mixed with bespoke furniture and locally produced pieces. Timeless materials such as wool, leather and wood create an elegance that adds to our design concept, developed in close collaboration with award-winning Swedish firm Wingårdhs.
The Suites are 44-51 square meters and equipped with a king-size double bed and two relaxing armchairs, or one armchair and a sofa. The bathroom is dressed in authentic Spanish limestone and for a first-class experience of contemporary five-star luxury, we have chosen exclusive toiletries from fragrance house Byredo. The Rooftop Suit also includes fresh seasonal fruit and a bottle of Cava upon arrival, together with room service breakfast.
*Kindly note that many of our rooms have stairs inside. Please contact us if you will need a room without stairs.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 44-51 square meters
- Private terrace with a spectacular view of the iconic La Seu Cathedral
- 180 cm DUX bed with custom-made bed frame by Carl Hansen and Egyptian bed sheets
- Walk-in shower
- Carl Hansen Sofa and Menu armchair or two Menu armchairs
- Make Up Mirror
- Full-body mirror
- Exclusive toiletries from prime fragrance house Byredo
- Experience audio luxury with our Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth music player
- Hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers
- Turndown service
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Fresh Flowers
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Bottle of Cava upon arrival
- Room Service breakfast
- Welcome drink
- 24 h concierge service
- Access to our Rooftop bar
- Access to our sun terrace
- Access to gym and SPA